|Since 2000, the Asian Consortium on Computational Materials Science (ACCMS) has been promoting R&D activities on computational materials science in Asian countries. After 3 successful conferences in 2001, 2004, 2005 and one work group meeting in 2006, the fourth conference of ACCMS will be held at Korea Institute of Science and Technology, Seoul, Korea from Sep. 13 to Sep 16, 2007. It is intended to bring together researchers in Asia who are actively involved in the development of computational methods and their applications to materials phenomena in several different length and time scales. A number of leading researchers from the rest of the world will be invited to enhance the multi-lateral exchange of ideas.|
NEWS and ANNOUNCEMENT
- ACCMS-4 finished with great success!
- We thank all participants to ACCMS-4 for their support.
- 210 researchers from various regions in the world (not only in Asia but in Europe and America) enjoyed 172 presentations in both oral and poster sessions and shared their invaluable experience and ideas.
- Please enjoy photos of ACCMS-4
- Scientific program and abstract is still available.
[program] [time table] [program with abstract (2.8MB)]
- ACCMS-5 meeting will be held in Vietnam in 2009.
Daechon-Dong, Buk-Gu, Gwangju, Korea/Tel; +82-62-602-7508/ Jin-Seung Park
사업자등록번호 : 409-81-73728